1. Read Zech. 5:1-4. What is the meaning of the flying roll?
2. Read Zech. 5:5-11. What does the woman in the basket with the lead top represent? What can we learn from this for our own lives?
3. Read Zech. 6:1-8 What is the meaning of the chariots of horses?
Red horses –
Black horses –
White horses –
Grey & Bay horses –
4. What was the meaning of crowing Joshua the son of the high priest? 6:10-15
5. Why did the people send messengers to Zechariah and what did they want to know? What was God’s answer and why? Zech. 7:1-7
6. What points in the message that God gave Zechariah can you apply to yourself? 7:8-14
7. Read Zech. 8:1-8. How is God’s plan for us the same as it was for them? How is it different?
8. Make the message of God to his people become your own – Read Zech. 8:9-23 and make a list of all that God promises you and all that he would like you to do.
9. There are two groups mentioned in chapter 9. Who are they and what will be the outcome of each group? Which group will you be in?