1. Read Gen. 2:1 God finished what he started. What do we learn from that?
2. Read these verses: What do you learn about what God wants to do with you?
3. Read 2:2,3 –What does God want us to do on Sabbath?
Luke 4:16 –
Ex. 20:8-11 –
Mt. 12:11-13 –
Mk 2:23-28 –
4. Gen. 2:4-6 How has earth changed because of sin?
Gen. 6:11 –
Isa. 24:4 –
Rev. 11:18 –
5. Gen. 2:7 – Man was formed from dust and then lifted up
Ps. 139:13,14 – What’s the most amazing thing you know about the human body?
What does a Bible understanding of the soul keep you safe from?
Rev. 16:14 For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.
6. What was put in the garden? 2:8
Tree of life- who will eat it? Rev. 22:2,14 Where will it be?
7. Man’s job was to keep the garden – Why?
8. What was God’s intention for socializing? Gen. 2:18 – Ps. 68:6
9. Read Gen. 2:22 – Why a rib?
10. What has sin done to our self-worth? V.24-26
Rom 9:33 – whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed.
Rom 5:5 – And hope maketh not ashamed; because the love of God is shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Ghost which is given unto us.
Rom 5:1 – Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord
Isa. 51:3 – For the LORD shall comfort
11. What will be restored to us? Rev. 21
12. What did God do? What is the practical lesson from it?
God finished His work
God rested on Sabbath
God blessed Sabbath
God sanctified Sabbath
God made earth
God formed man
God planted garden
God took man
God commanded man
God said, It’s not good
God caused deep sleep
God made woman
God brought woman to man