1. Why do you think Lot was sitting at the gates of
2. Why do you think the angels refused
3. What made
4. Rate your level of concern for strangers – circle on the scale from 1 to 10, ten being very close to what Lot had for these strangers.
Less 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Most
5. Read verse 4. How many people were involved in the mob that came to
6. What did they want the strangers for? Verse 5
7. Why do you think
8. What did Lot off the mob? Why? Verse 8 What does that tell you about
9. Read verse 9. How did they respond to
10. Who rescued
11. What did the men of the city do even after they were blinded? Why?
12. What were the angels concerned about in verse 12,13?
13. What was the cry that was so great that was coming before the Lord? What does that tell you about society today? Verse 13
14. What did
15. What happened when morning came? Verse 15
16. What did
17. What effect did Lot’s lingering have on his family?
18. If you hesitate to follow God’s leading, what effect will it have on you? Your family? Your friends?
19. Why didn’t the angels want
20. Why is it dangerous to look back?
21. Read verse 18-20. Why did
22. What is the dangerous philosophy that
23. Why couldn’t God destroy the city until
24. Read Gen. 19:24 and then read Jude 7. What do you learn from these 2 verses?
25. Why did
26. Read verses 29-38. Why did