He Wants You to Know Him – Creator, God
The Bible’s Claim About God – He loves you and wants to be involved in your life.
1. What does the Bible say about where we came from? Genesis 1:1 ________
2. Why did God make us in the first place? Genesis 1:26,27 and Psalms 8:3,4 ________________________________________________________________
3. What does the word ‘mindful’ make you think about God in Psalms 8:3,4? ________________________________________________________________
4. Jesus claimed that He wanted to be our friends in John 15:14. If the Creator really wants to be your friend, how does that make you feel?
5. What does the Bible say about who Jesus is? Colossians 1:15, John 14:9
6. The claim of the Bible is that God and Jesus have the same basic quality. What is the quality? 1 John 4:8 ______________________________________
7. If the Bible’s claim is true and if you believe it, then what does the Creator want from you? Isaiah 45:18-22 and Isaiah 46:4 _____________________
8. What would be the benefits in your life if you accept the relationship the Creator wants to have with you? ______________________________________________________________
9. The promise of God is stated in John 10:10. What do you think the abundant life God offers would look like?_____________________________________
10. What would it take, on your part, to have a dynamic relationship with God?
11. Think of one person you know who might need to know that there is a Creator who loves them and wants to be involved in their life.
12. Want to learn more? Do Discover Bible Lesson 1 and 3 and Discussions
13. For the advanced thinker: Answer the questions on the next page.
——-Discover Jesus 101——-
1. What difference does it make in your own personal life whether you believe in God or not?
2. How does your faith in Jesus, as God, effect your every day life? Does it make it better? Worse? No effect? Why?
3. Why does God even want a relationship with us?
4. If you were God, how would you try to communicate to people your desire for a relationship?
5. If you had to share with one person what you believe about God and what He wants with them, what would you say?
6. What verses would you use to support the idea that God is a loving God and is interested in our personal lives?
7. For Further Study – Steps to Christ, Chapter 1
A Case for Christ by Lee Strobel