——-Discover Fellowship 208——-
He Wants You to
The Bible’s claim is that God wants to be in partnership with you, enabling you to be used by Him for His mission to the world and enabling you to experience all the perks of being co-laborers with the Creator of all things.
1. What does the word stewardship mean? For help look up Luke 16:1-4
2. Jesus told a parable to help us understand stewardship in these last days. Read Matthew 25:13-30
3. Who do the servants represent? 1 Cor. 6:20 and 2 Cor. 5:15
4. What do the “goods” represent that God has given us stewardship over?
a. 1 Cor. 12:8-11 ______________________________(will study more in next lessons)
b. 2 Cor. 8:12 _________________________________
c. Rom. 12:2 __________________________________
d. Ps. 45:2 ____________________________________ Eph. 4:29, Titus 2:8
e. Rom 12:11, Eccl. 9:10 _________________________
f. 1 Cor 6:19,20 ________________________________
g. Mal. 3:10-12 _________________________________
5. Read Mal. 3:7,8. What does God say they had robbed him of?
6. What is a tithe? What is it for? Lev. 27:30, Num. 18:2
7. What kind of attitude does God want us to have in regards to stewardship? 2 Cor. 9:7
8. Read 1 Cor. 3:9-16 In what ways are we laborers together with God? God’s building? God’s husbandry?
9. In what ways can our lifestyle exemplify good stewardship or bad?
10. How does the quality of our stewardship reflect back on God?
——-Discover Fellowship 207——-
11. If a person were to be a good steward in the following areas, what do you think or see as being important?
a. spiritual gifts –
b. talents –
c. mental capacity –
d. speech –
e. time –
f. health –
g. money –
12. In which of these areas do you consider yourself as being a good steward?
13. In which of these areas do you see you need to improve your stewardship and what will you do about it?
14. What are the benefits of being a good steward? Matt. 25:23
15. Read Luke 16:2 – Besides God, do you have someone who you are accountable to for your stewardship? If not, who could be your accountability partner and help you stay motivated to be the best steward that you can be?
16. What does love have to do with stewardship? 1 John 2:15-17
17. How would a person’s life change if he considered himself a true steward of God? How would it effect stress? Worry? Peace of mind? Hope?
18. What points from this study could you share with someone you know that might help them through difficult times?
For Further Study: Amazing Facts #24,25